Based on travel to your location in the Seattle Area Metro, some exclusions apply.
**1st-time certification and refresher courses are held as separate classes. Ask how you can incorporate both student levels in the same class.**
CPR/AED1st time certification
- On Site CPR for Adults
- AED training
- Includes 2-Year Certification on a plastic wallet-sized card.
- Refresher course available – a prior certification is required.
- This class typically takes under 4 hours.
CPR/AED/First Aid1st time certification
- On Site CPR for adults is included
- AED use is included
- First Aid training is included
- 2-Year certification is included
- Refresher course available- prior certification required.
- Our most popular class, spots fill up fast.
CPR/AED/First Aid for children1st Time certification
- CPR/AED/First Aid (ALL INCLUDED) for Adults and care for children Under age 12 including infants.
- CPR/AED (ONLY) training for Adults and care for children under age 12 and infants. $84.97
- First Aid (ONLY) training for Adults and care for children under age 12 and infants. $59.97
- 2-year certification – wallet size laminated plastic card included.
- These classes are longer than the Adult only classes, expect up to 6 hours for the full course, dependant on students and class size.
Refresher CoursesPrior certification required
$US $/Call for Pricing
- On Site CPR Training Included
- CPR/AED –
- CPR/AED & First Aid –
- CPR/AED/First Aid and Care for Children –
- All refresher courses include a certification good for 2 years with a wallet-size Laminated Plastic card